Five reasons to choose DocsBase translation services
At DocsBase Toronto we provide certified translation services for over a decade and support clients all over Canada including Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, Ottawa and other places. Here are five main reasons to choose our professional certified translation services:
- Experience. For over a decade of professional work our team has proudly assisted Canadians and Torontonians in particular with high quality translation and certification services. Over these years we have developed a repository of forms, documents, guidelines and instructions from literally all over the world so that we know for sure how to prepare your documents correctly.
- Certification. All of our Toronto based translation experts hold degrees in linguistics and individual certifications from Government departments and organizations such as ATA, OTTIAQ, ATIO. This recognition allows us to ensure universal acceptance of our translations anywhere in Canada by official jurisdictions and private organizations.
- Cost. We believe in reasonable cost for the services we provide and always strive to offer to our clients the best prices on the market. Feel free to send us a message for your free of charge quote and consultation with our knowledgeable staff.
- Time and quality. Most of the translated works we do are completed within less than a day and are proofread prior to being presented to the client. Urgent translation services are always available where possible. We always check spellings and avoid even minor mistakes in our works. When it comes to translation quality, we always work to perfection.
- Individual approach. Every time you contact us, one of our translation managers takes care of your needs no matter how big or small they are. He or she will be personally accountable for serving you and managing the whole process from the beginning to the end.
All of our certified translations are delivered absolutely free of charges all over Canada to your residential or business address. We also ship documents to accepting organizations on your behalf. Just let us know where to send them and we’ll take care of the rest. Alternatively, you may always come to our Toronto office during working hours, we’ll be glad to help!