Notary services in Toronto
Notary certification is one of the ways to legalize official documents so that they can be submitted to state authorities in another country or at home. In many cases, authorities require a notary to certify the original versions of submitted documents. In other instances, they may look for certification of translations of the submitted documents.
Toronto team of DocsBase Canada employs in-house notaries who provide certification of any documents. Daily, our notaries certify affidavits, consents, power of attorneys, applications to government authorities, court applications and more. Certifications by our notaries are accepted by Canadian authorities, such as Immigration and Citizenship Canada, Human Resources Canada, Canadian police and courts, Canadian embassies and visa offices.
Some organizations require notary certification of document translations, including the following:
– contracts and agreements, company registration documents, accounting report and other corporate documents
– birth, marriage, and divorce certificates, as well as any other documents issued by Registry Office
– workbooks, job references, payslips and other work related documents
– diplomas, leaving certificates and degrees
– consent for a child to travel unaccompanied
– driver’s licence
We also provide document legalization services in Toronto and all over Canada, including:
– translation of the document to/from any language
– notary certification of the original or translation
– legalization of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada documents
Our Toronto-based team is always happy to help.