Interpreting services in Toronto
Interpreting services in Toronto are regularly required in the business world. Business negotiations, training, meetings with foreign partners, phone negotiations and seminars often need someone to interpret.
Consecutive interpreting is mainly used in these cases, where the speaker pauses so that an interpreter can translate the whole phrase or sentence.
Toronto team of DocsBase Canada provides consecutive interpreting for any event or international project at any level:
– seminars, trainings and round tables
– meetings and trips
– press conferences and presentations
– receptions and ceremonies
– installation of equipment and training in its operation where foreign specialists are involved
– courts or in notary offices
– voiceovers of films, videos and presentations
– hospitals and clinic appointments
Simultaneous interpreting service in Toronto
Simultaneous interpreting is provided as you speak. This the most difficult type of interpreting as it requires maximum focus from an interpreter. Simultaneous interpretation is used during UN sessions and other conferences and congresses. It requires special equipment and highly trained specialists.
Simultaneous interpreting is not only used at major international conferences or seminars, but also in everyday business life: during Skype conferences, webinars, board of director meetings and during other important events.
Toronto team of DocsBase Canada employs only highly qualified simultaneous interpreters with such qualities as:
– endurance, attention to detail and good speech reactions
– professional education
– ability to control intonations and voice
Contact our professional Toronto linguists team today for your free consultation and quote. We work 24/7 to help you.